Introduction to Business Systems Analysis
Learning Objectives: Get an introduction to duties and responsibilities of a Business Analyst in information technology sphere of an organization. The artifacts and deliverables that a BA is responsible for
- What is Requirements Management?
- What is an RTM?
- RUP, UML, UP, OO, MDA, ERD
- Agile, Scrum, FDD, XP and Waterfall Methodologies
- Requirements Life cycle
- Introduction to Banking, Finance and Credit Card Industry verticals
- Introduction to Health Care as a vertical
- Introduction to BRD, SRS, Functional and System Requirements
- Introduction to Test Scenario, Test Case and Test Plan
- Converting Requirements into verifiable test cases
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to Reporting Tools like Business Objects or Tableau
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure DevOps
If you are interested in the training or looking for a challenging position at Lean IT,Please free to Contact us.