Introduction to DevOps in Cloud Environment
Learning Objectives:In this module, you will be introduced to DevOps and AWS Services. You will also learn to implement different Developer Tools offered by AWS.
- Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- What is version control
- What is Git
- Introduction to AWS
- DevOps using AWS
- AWS Developer tools
- DevOps Main Objectives
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle, Waterfall Model, Agile Model
- Continuous Integration & Deployment –Jenkins
- Containers and Virtual Development –Docker, Vagrant
- Configuration Management Tools –Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Automating infrastructure with Cloud Formation
In this module, you will learn how to use CloudFormation Templates to model and provision the AWS resources in an automated and secure manner for your application.
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Cloud Formation Structure
- Intrinsic Functions & C
If you are interested in the training or looking for a challenging position at Lean IT,Please free to Contact us.